Our Chicago Electrical Services
Chicago electrician Jack Arnold and his wife Sara are the owners of Arnold Electric Services. Being local Chicago electrical contractors we excel at residential electrical repair and replacement of electrical panels down to changing a light-bulb. Our service area covers the entire north side of Chicago including the suburbs surrounding Edison Park. Arnold Electric is fully certified insured & licensed electrical contractors who believe “code” is the bare minimum!
We service pretty much anything electrical. If you don’t see a service you need, call today and we will help or at least help point you in the right direction.
Call: (773) 985-1125
Residential Electrical Contractor Services
- Residential & Commercial Electrical Wiring
- Electrical Troubleshooting, Repair and Service Work/Contracts
- Electrical Maintenance & Checkups
- Computer Network Wiring
- Lighting Installation and Repair
- Service Panel Upgrades
- Fuses & Circuit Breaker Replacement.
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- New Construction Electrical Design & Installation
- Remodels, Additions, Basements
- Attic, Bath, and Ceiling Fans
Commercial Electrical Contractor Services
- Commercial Service Panel Upgrades.
- Computer Wiring & Equipment Hookups.
- Electrical Remodeling Upgrades.
- Electrical Circuit Repair.
- Electrical Circuit Upgrades.
- Commercial and Office Lighting Maintenance.
- Commercial Lighting Installation and Repair.
- Office Building Emergency Lighting.
Our Chicago Electrical Services Include:
Chicago Home Electrician
Residential Electrical Estimates
Our residential electrical estimates always include cost of the job being done to code. We work well with general contractors, Real Estate Agents, and HOA board members.
Emergency Service Available
I have used Arnold Electric a few times for my business. I wasn’t sure what my options were for lighting in my office. Jack was so nice to bring some samples for me to try before installing! They are wonderful!
If you need the best Chicago electrician, Arnold Electric is who you should call! Jack was early to the estimate and very patient with me. When the actual day came for him to do the job, he was early and went over everything to make sure we were on the same page from the beginning. Jack and his entire crew were great. Thank you so much and I’m excited about our update!
Used Arnold Electric for installation of a new 20-amp breaker at my business. They were incredibly attentive, quick to complete the work, and 3 months later everything is still running like a dream. Highly recommend them, great asset for the area!
Get A FREE Safety Inspection With Any Service
Call to schedule service or an electrical inspection. We provide service