Chicago Electrical Repair Experts
Licensed Chicago Electricians
Keeping Clients Safe, Since 2008.
Do you want more control and flexibility with your power options, so that you can protect your home and live in comfort when the power does go out?
Drop us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-985-1125
Installing backup generators for your home can be the answer, and there are a lot of options available. Did you know seven 20 amp breakers are needed to operate the most basic kitchens? When you think that the cost to replace your groceries could be up to $1,000 alone, the cost to protect against their loss seems very reasonable. We also install backup generators to run sump pumps, security lighting, air conditioning, water heaters, and more.
Here are some factors to consider when selecting a backup system:
- Would you rather have the transfer to backup power be manual or automatic? Automatic transfers keep the electricity flowing even when you’re away from home. If you’re at work or out of town, you can rest assured knowing that you won’t come home to a disaster resulting from a power loss.
- Are you only worried about a few key systems, or do you want to ensure full comfort and convenience through any outage period and back up the entire house?
No matter your need, Arnold Electric can customize a backup power generation system for you. Only you know your budget, your priorities, and what will give you full peace of mind. Let us know how we can help you achieve that.
Simply fill out the form for your free quote today!
Signs You Might Need A Rewire
We specialize in maintaining and repairing existing electrical systems in a home or business.
Here are some common problems that can lead to safety concerns.
- Flickering Lights
- Tripping Breakers
- Blown Fuse
- Cords Falling Out of Outlets
- Mystery Switch
- Ceiling Fans, Even in High Ceilings
- Smoke Detectors
- LED Lighting
- USB Charging Outlets
- Chandeliers, Even in High Ceilings)
- Security Lighting
- Smart Switches/Internet/App Controlled Switches
- Flat TV outlets and installs
Get A FREE Electrical Estimate Today! CALL 773-985-1125
About Our Pricing
Our estimates are individualized for each customer. We schedule an appointment and offer a free estimate. All final estimates follow a full site review, walk-through or blueprint review — with the exception of service work. As long as general pricing is understood and agreed upon we can set a good time to start working. Email estimates for pending real estate transactions (attorney review) will carry a small charge that will be rebated should you move forward with the work. All emergency calls and service work is performed on a flat rate. Pro Plus Members receive a discount.
Call today and schedule your FREE ESTIMATE. (773) 647-1120