Chicago Lighting Installation Experts
Do you wish that tough-to-light areas in your home could be illuminated without space-hogging lamps?
Drop us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-985-1125
Arnold Electric can help you sort through all of your lighting needs, from LED options to recessed lighting, to under-cabinet lighting.
We can start with the basics:
- Swapping out and installing new fixtures in place of old ones is a great way to make that new paint job pop.
- Recessed lighting is great for a lot of applications. We install canned lights in kitchens all the time. It makes entertaining and cooking more enjoyable than ever before.
- Here’s another great tip: Under-cabinet lighting in your kitchen takes countertop prep work to a whole new level—seriously! It’s also great behind backsplashes—it truly makes them pop, especially once the cooking and cleaning are done and all of the other lights are turned down low.
We also get questions about LED lighting all the time. Trust us—it’s here to stay, and it’s evolving all the time. LED lighting can be installed and used in virtually any bulb-type situation such as in recessed can lighting, landscaping, under cabinets, in closets, and in displays. The biggest myth out there is that LED lighting is blue-white and very sterile looking. The truth is that there are many different colors of LED lighting available, from warm white to bright white.
Let the professionals at Arnold Electric guide you to the lighting installations that are ideally suited to your wants and needs.
Schedule Your Service
Signs You Might Need A Rewire
Here are some common problems that can lead to safety concerns.
- Flickering Lights
- Tripping Breakers
- Blown Fuse
- Cords Falling Out of Outlets
- Mystery Switch
- Ceiling Fans, Even in High Ceilings
- Smoke Detectors
- LED Lighting
- USB Charging Outlets
- Chandeliers, Even in High Ceilings)
- Security Lighting
- Smart Switches/Internet/App Controlled Switches
- Flat TV outlets and installs
Get A FREE Electrical Estimate Today! CALL 773-985-1125
About Our Pricing
Call today and schedule your FREE ESTIMATE. (773) 647-1120
Learn How You Can Get A Free Electrical Inspection
Jack is not the typical Chicago electrician. He was patient and answered all my questions. His electrical knowledge was helpful in diagnosing real problems the electric services. Everything is okay for now, and we plan on doing a complete remodel soon.
Jack’s team came in and did a complete home inspection and repaired a light above my wife’s sink. My marriage has been saved now that the light is fixed. Very fair pricing and excellent work!
Helpful and will get back you in a timely manner. They may not be the cheapest but they know their stuff and are willing to work with you and that is more important than price
Very easy to work with, excellent work on jobs big (new underground line to detached garage) and small (changing interior fixture